Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Balaguer Yagan <en...@nus.edu.sg> on 2001/07/20 18:00:36 UTC

IIS and tomcat

hi there,
    I'm troubleshooting the ISAPI redirector. I have followed all the
instructions in the Tomcat IIS HowTo document, but I'm still struggling to
figure out what's wrong.
    Just one question: In the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters\Filter
DLLs

    How do I really specify the full path to isapi_redirect.dll ? Is this a
string value in the above key? if yes, is it the "Default" string? Or do I
need to create another string (which I don't know what name should I give)
and give the value of the full path to the required dll ?

a simple reply would do, thanks
daniel

Re: IIS and tomcat

Posted by Dave Linsalata <li...@gusun.georgetown.edu>.
Following up on this question...do you need to add that key for just
win98, or should win2k have an entry there too?  please post the reply to
his question on the list as well.

thank you
dave