Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Joao Alexandre <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/19 15:19:06 UTC

Portuguese keyboard layout and 0.9.10

Hi Mike,

Does the Portuguese keyboard layout will be included in the upcoming 0.9.10
release?

Best regards,

João

Re: Portuguese keyboard layout and 0.9.10

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Joao Alexandre
<ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,

> I've accomplished to build and test an Portuguese keyboard layout file for
> Guacamole, that I've shared here in the mailing list (probably not the right
> place, but with respect and glad to share some basic code with the
> community).

Hi João,

If you'd like to open a pull request (and JIRA issue) for your
changes, we'd be glad to look into merging those changes for a future
release. This unfortunately can't happen for 0.9.10, due to the scope
freeze, but things are pretty open beyond that.

Our contribution guidelines are here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-server/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING

- Mike

Re: Portuguese keyboard layout and 0.9.10

Posted by Joao Alexandre <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I wasn't really disrespectful and I wasn't expecting special treatment, as
it was a doubt against development, I've address the email to you (the one
that mostly gives "official" answers), but I've send it to the mailing list
so that it was shared with all the members.

So, I apologize to all the subscribers, but you Mike, you really still have
some skills tor learn, regarding human relationship.

It was a legitimate question, as back in June and with your help, I've
accomplished to build and test an Portuguese keyboard layout file for
Guacamole, that I've shared here in the mailing list (probably not the
right place, but with respect and glad to share some basic code with the
community).

Just as a humble information, Portuguese is the 5th most spoken language in
the world.

Maybe the in next version the Portuguese keyboard layout will be available
in Guacamole.

Cheers,

João

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.