Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Lappo <pe...@smr.co.uk> on 2001/02/17 12:10:26 UTC

Latest reasonably stable release

I'm trying to put together a Java distribution for Linux containing
JDK1.3, Tomcat, Struts, JBoss and other bits and pieces. I'm doing this
for myself initially but will post the instructions when its complete.
My question is.
Should I use version 0.5 or is there another more advanced release that
is reasonably stable? Or should I just choose the latest release? I'd
like to contribute eventually so don't really want to use an "old"
version.

Peter

Re: Latest reasonably stable release

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
The was a recent spate of fixes last week, as Craig gears up for final
release testing. I would say that the latest build is your best bet.
We've been in major feature lock for some time, and are just tying up
loose ends right now.

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/