Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Pete <pw...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/03 19:14:40 UTC

Encryption configuration problems

Hello all, (got no response from the Axis2 users email list, so trying here... I know it's a dev group, hope you guys don't mind...)

Currently I have my client encrypting AXIS2 SOAP messages with the same
 key to all endpoints. (Axis2/Rampart v1.3)

The problem is that we would like each destination to use a different
 key.
The service is the same (same WSDL) at each endpoint and other than the
 IP/port.
(Same service definition, multiple endpoints each with a unique key)

Programatically I know where to route it and set the endpoint, however
 I am having difficulties setting up the encryption values on the fly.

I see that OutflowSecurity is deprecated.
I've also tried manually building the XML OutflowSecurityParameter and
 setting it in the options before enabling rampart. That didn't go over
 well...

        Parameter p = new Parameter("OutflowSecurity", *xml outflow security element from axis2.xml*);

  stub._getServiceClient().getAxisConfiguration().addParameter(p);

I've looked at the examples and searched for a decent tutorial on
 WS-Policy using policy.xml for configuration. What I have found, does not
 lead me to believe that it will give me the right solution. Maybe I'm not
 finding the right answer or asking the right question?! I really
 haven't found a good reference to using policy.xml that I can relate to.
 (decode)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-P

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs