Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2010/01/12 07:34:27 UTC

Beehive replacement

Currently the Attic's Beehive page will say:

"We do not know of any natural successors or potential forks for
Beehive. As with
     any project in the Attic - if you should choose to fork Beehive
outside of Apache,
     please let us know so we can link to your project. "

Are there any natural successors to Beehive? Projects people should go
look at to replace Beehive with?

Hen

Re: Beehive replacement

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
  As far as Beehive alternatives, there's nothing that provides source
much less binary (chuckles...) compatibility.  In the spirit of
successors or replacements:

Beehive NetUI / Page Flow ~ Struts 2 or Spring Web Flow
Beehive Controls ~ Spring Beans
Beehive WSM (web service metadata) ~ Axis2's implementation of JSR-181

Eddie