Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/04/25 23:38:36 UTC

Accident on master branch

Guys,

I have accidently pushed my local integration branch to our repo and messed up
the master a little bit. My The force-pushes are prohibited so I can't do quick
fix and will have to file INFRA ticket to move the master.

The correct version of the master branch is right now on master.fixed, but it
might take some time for INFRA folks to make the move. So, please be patient
and do not commit anything to the messed up master yet.

Sorry about the mess ;(
  Cos

Re: Accident on master branch

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Guys,

all is back to normal - the master has been restored, so we are good to go. If
you had pulled the master branch between the time of the incident and now, you
might want to re-fetch it and hard-reset your local branch against the remote.

Thanks,
  Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.