Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/07/09 06:23:51 UTC

Press Release for ApacheCon USA 2008 - Featuring the OFBiz Symposium

The press release for ApacheCon USA 2008 is now out:

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/news/sections/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsLang=en&newsId=20080708005856

The registration is also now open:

http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/

Please note how much OFBiz is mentioned in these. It's really a great
honor to participate in the conference in such a way as a community. I
think only HTTPD has it's own presentation track at the conference.
Also check out the sponsors (note that many sponsors are not signed up
yet, BTW).

I'm still finalizing the schedule for the OFBiz Symposium part of the
conference. We have all of the presentation spots filled, but I'm
still waiting for details for certain presentations. Hopefully I'll
have something we can let everyone look at soon so we can all see how
cool this event will be for those lucky enough to attend.... ;)

-David