Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org> on 2023/09/14 03:23:29 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-286: Make the TopicCompactionService to support find entry based on publishTime or index

Hi, all

Since there are no other concerns in the discussion, I'm delighted to
start the voting process for the PIP-286.

Here is the link to the PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/20867

Thanks,
Cong Zhao

Re: [VOTE] PIP-286: Make the TopicCompactionService to support find entry based on publishTime or index

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)