Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Raphael Fuchs <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/24 14:07:13 UTC

Undefined symbol SystemInfo::getInterfaceAddresses

Hello all,

I am rather new to Qpid, so perhaps I am wrong. When compiling on Solaris
there seems to be an implementation of getInterfaceAddresses missing in
qpid-cpp-0.34/src/qpid/sys/solaris/SystemInfo.cpp
It seems getInterfaceNames is missing as well.

These functions are available in posix/SystemInfo.cpp.

Can you give me a hint what the problem is?

Cheers,
Raphael

Re: Undefined symbol SystemInfo::getInterfaceAddresses

Posted by Andreas Welchlin <an...@welchlin.de>.
Hi Raphael,

this is an issue only on Solaris 10. Since Solaris 11 it is implemented.

Please look into JIIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-6115?filter=-2

and read my last comment.

Unfortunately my Solaris implementations never went into the Qpid
Branch. Andrew Stitcher planned to take it into version 0.32 but I think
the plans were changed.

Regards,
Andreas