Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Soffen, Matthew" <ms...@iso-ne.com> on 2001/12/28 21:49:14 UTC

Tomcat 3.3: How can I make the mod_jk.conf-auto file have differe nt DirectoryIndex

I've been reading the documentation on the Jakarta Site and I've searched
the archives to no avail.

I have it automatically generate my include file for Apache
(/usr/sbin/dtomcat start -jkconf)

I'm trying to change it so that when generating the <Directory> blocks for
my servlets it would output
	DirectoryIndex index.jsp index.html index.htm index.php
instead of
	DirectoryIndex index.jsp index.html index.htm

Is there any configuration parameter to do this, or is there a way to tell
it to not generate the DirectoryIndex configuration parameter (thus relying
DirectoryIndex in the httpd.conf file) ?

I'm running on a RH 7.2 system using the 3.3 RPM's.

Matt Soffen - Web Intranet Developer
http://www.iso-ne.com/

Boss  - "My boss says we need some eunuch programmers."
Dilbert- "I think he means UNIX and I already know UNIX."
Boss  - "Well, if the company nurse comes by, tell her I said
             never mind."
                                 - Dilbert -