Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ro...@sdm.de on 2006/03/31 13:14:04 UTC

How to create a JBoss *.sar?

Hello!

I am trying to create a *.sar archive with maven 2, without success.

I tried to use the ear plugin, but there are two problems:
* The archive contains an application.xml, which is not necessary
* The name is wrong (*.ear, not *.ear) and can not be changed in the plugin configuration

Is there anybody who can send me a working example pom.xml?
Google has not helped so far. :-(

Regards

Roger Butenuth

Re: How to create a JBoss *.sar?

Posted by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>.
Roger,

There is a sar plugin, and some time ago I submitted a wsr plugin as
well if you are using JBoss web service archives. Additional I
updated the ear plugin some time ago to recognize both wsr files. I
am not sure what was committed, as I've been running off my own
builds of these for the past month. I had intended on checking the
status myself here soon, perhaps I'll do this in the next day or so,
and I can revert to the maven version of these dependencies myself
rather than using my own.

If you have any problem locating these let me know, and I'll send you
my source.

Brad