Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/20 03:18:15 UTC

Friendly URLs question

Hello there folks. I have a few questions using this feature and Tapestry
4.0. It's all setup ok, the hivemodule, the mappings. My question is:
suppose I want to put a page under admin/Manager.html (as you could picture,
I have authentication in mind). So here's what I've done:

<page name="admin/Manager" specification-path="pages/Manager.page"/>
Well, so I've put Manager.html under the web folder.
But I'm getting : Could not find template for page admin/Manager in locale
pt_BR.
I also tried putting it under a physical folder called admin. That is not
working as well. What should I work on this?

Regards

--
Vinicius Caldeira Carvalho
Arquiteto de Sistemas

Albert Einstein

Re: Friendly URLs question

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
Gotta it working, it was right, I forgot to re-start tomcat :P

So I have :
<page name="admin/Manager" specification-path="pages/Manager.page"/>

Under web/admin I have the Manager.html template. Really cool, now My Acegi
integration is fully completed.

Regards

Soon I'll post it here :D

Re: Friendly URLs question

Posted by liigo <li...@hotpop.com>.
try

<page name="Manager" specification-path="pages/Manager.page"/>

在 Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:18:15 +0800,Vinicius Carvalho
<ja...@gmail.com> 写道: