Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ma...@nlgroup.ca on 2002/09/09 16:12:42 UTC

secure JSPs (resources under WEB-INF)

Quick question regarding securing JSP pages by putting them under
WEB-INF...
Do you need to change all page references to those which you want to secure
?
i.e. prepend "/WEB-INF" to each referenced JSP page ?

I saw an article that did it that way... I was hoping that it was more of a
seemless process.
Also, when I moved the pages I wanted to secure.. Tomcat 4.0.4 would give
me a "resource not found".
Also, I have been reading that some ppl have been having problems when
migrating
to such a structure..any tips are appreciated.  Also is it portable ? From
what I have read
not all containers support this.

Thanks,
Mark