Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/08/05 16:46:57 UTC

[NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Hi everyone,

if you want to submit a link for this week's CouchDB Weekly News, please send it to this thread until Thursday, August 7, 11am UTC+2.

Thanks in advance, and have a good day today.

Lena

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
a couple more if there’s still time, or they can bump til next week.

An easy introduction to building a single page web app (SPA) with Clojure and CouchDB http://www.thebhwgroup.com/blog/2014/08/single-page-applications-clojure-couchdb/

relaxing: http://beckittns.tumblr.com/ so many cats, such wit.

From: Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Reply: user@couchdb.apache.org <us...@couchdb.apache.org>>
Date: 05. August 2014 at 16:47:40
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org <de...@couchdb.apache.org>>, user@couchdb.apache.org <us...@couchdb.apache.org>>, marketing@couchdb.apache.org <ma...@couchdb.apache.org>>
Subject:  [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Hi everyone,

if you want to submit a link for this week's CouchDB Weekly News, please send it to this thread until Thursday, August 7, 11am UTC+2.

Thanks in advance, and have a good day today.

Lena
—
  Dave Cottlehuber
  dch@jsonified.com
  Sent from my Couch

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Hey Lena,

would you please use this link:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cf8nhlg9cp7i62eep47k0igmuv0

Robert was kind enough to setup the event during my holidays but it was not
shared publicly. Now it is ...

Thanks you :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Posted by Sebastian Rothbucher <se...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Lena,