Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Antonio Gagliardi <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/17 10:17:10 UTC

How to route a JASF event to a ServiceMix Lightweight component

Hi, i want to route a JASF event to a ServiceMix Lightweight component.
LINK:http://www.sbbi.net/site/jafs/docs/integration.html

I've try to map the route inside my implementation of EventsReceiver, a
listener for JASF Events Client, that receive events as NMR from embeded
FTPServer.

deliveryChannel = ctx.getDeliveryChannel();
MessageExchangeFactory factory = deliveryChannel.createExchangeFactory();
InOnly exchange = factory.createInOnlyExchange();
NormalizedMessage message = exchange.createMessage();
exchange.setInMessage(message);
exchange.setService(new QName("HTTP://WWW.xxx.com","ftpSender"));
message.setContent(new TextStreamSource("messaggio di prova!!"));
deliveryChannel.send(exchange);

without success...

javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: Could not find route for exchange: null
for service: {HTTP://WWW.xxx.com}ftpSender and interface: null
at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.DefaultBroker.sendExchangePacket
(DefaultBroker.java:311)
at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.security.SecuredBroker.sendExchangePacket
(SecuredBroker.java:79)
at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.sendExchange
(JBIContainer.java:713)
at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.doSend
(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:374)
at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.send
(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:410)
at it.imolinfo.adp.zia.servicemix.CustomJASFEventListener.handleEvent
(CustomJASFEventListener.java:85)
at net.sbbi.jafs.services.jbi.client.ClientReader.run(ClientReader.java:304)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

the component is corrected activated

INFO - JBIContainer - Activating component for:
[container=ServiceMix,name=ftpSender] with service:
{HTTP://WWW.xxx.com}ftpSender component: it.imolinfo
.adp.zia.servicemix.FTPSender@cf935a

Have you got any idea?

Re: How to route a JASF event to a ServiceMix Lightweight component

Posted by Antonio Gagliardi <an...@gmail.com>.
A problem with prefix in QName declaration.

Posted by Eric Düll <Er...@innovations.de>.

--
Eric Düll

Innovations GmbH       http://www.innovations.de
Ziegelei 7             eric.duell@innovations.de
D-88090 Immenstaad     Tel: 0 75 45 / 202-332

Re: How to route a JASF event to a ServiceMix Lightweight component

Posted by Antonio Gagliardi <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi, solved, it's a problem with QNAME, sorry.