Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Jones, Scott" <sc...@boeing.com> on 2005/04/01 16:33:33 UTC

OC4J configuration problem.

CONFIG
I am deploying a cocoon application under OC4J 9.0.3. (I also tried
Oracle application server 10g with the same result)
The application runs properly under jetty
Environment: OS win2k Cocoon 2.1.6 and as above OC4J 9.0.3 and 10g, jdk
1.4.2

I have altered the java options to add -Xmx512M
-Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=org.apache.xalan.processor.Tran
sformerFactoryImpl -Dorg.xml.sax.driver=oracle.xml.parser.v2.SAXParser.
Without this most of the application would not work.

PROBLEM
I have one place that I am having a problem, I believe I have a jar file
that is out of date and needs to be replaced, I just don't know which
one.
When I try to process a XML file that has long line length I receive a
StringIndexOutOfBoundsException, If I modify the xml file by formatting
the document so no lines are more than around 100 characters long the
screen works just fine.

I am not the application author, though I am a developer - just
unfamiliar with cocoon, I am trying to deploy it in our environment.

Thanks in  advance for any insight
Scott