Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Shay <st...@adobe.com> on 2005/10/26 22:30:56 UTC

Eclipse Plugin(s)

I was wondering if there was an updated plugin for Eclipse besides the one
in nightly builds which appears to be a year old?

Thanks,
Shay

Re: Eclipse Plugin(s)

Posted by Victor Glushenkov <V....@abonentplus.ru>.
Shay пишет:

> I was wondering if there was an updated plugin for Eclipse besides the
> one in nightly builds which appears to be a year old?
>
> Thanks,
> Shay

Shay, I asked this question about a month ago, and here is the answer:

Vincent Massol пишет:

Hi Victor,

> [...]

Yes, it's dead ATM. Until someone revives it and makes it work with the
latest version of the Cactus framework.

>Or it's in progress?

The Eclipse WTP project has planned to add support for Cactus. They may or
may not reuse any of the code that is in the Cactus SVN.

Thanks
-Vincent