Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Wilson <st...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/06 20:24:51 UTC

Help needed...

Hi...

I am new to tag libraries... I need to do a iteration using the iterator tag... If anyone of you can help that would be great...

Here's my question...

I have an arraylist something like this...

ArrayList valueList = (ArrayList) session.getAttribute("aList");

I generate a loop something like this...

  <%for (int i=0; i<valueList.size(); i++){%>
  }%>

Now, I want to use the iterator tag and generate a table without using the for loop...

My usebean is
<jsp:useBean id="first" class="com.xxx.xxx.business.FirstBean" scope="session" />

If anybody out there could help me with this simple problem, it would be great...

Thanks in advance...