Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lamianbu <la...@sina.com> on 2008/11/18 02:13:07 UTC

After close() a consumer,how can i open it?

After close()  a consumer, I want recieve() someting again.

How can i open it?

And I don't want to create a new consumer.(I must do it with the logic)

Re: After close() a consumer,how can i open it?

Posted by lamianbu <la...@sina.com>.

Timothy Bish wrote:

> The JMS specification does not provide for re-opening a consumer once
> its been closed.  Closing a consumer removes it from the broker, you
> will have to recreate a new consumer if you close yours.
>
> Regards
> Tim.

Thank you ,I have seloved it. I have to recreate a new consumer .

Re: After close() a consumer,how can i open it?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.