Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today> on 2015/10/13 18:11:31 UTC

Resize root partition linux (KVM)

Hello,

   How can i re-size the root volume for a linux vm ?

   For hypervisor i use KVM ( cloudstack )

Regards,
Cristian

Re: Resize root partition linux (KVM)

Posted by Walter Whyte <he...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to do it with resizevolume API

https://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.5/user/resizeVolume.html

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Root+Resize+Support

Posted by Cristian C <cr...@istream.today>.
Thanks for clarification.