Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2012/08/13 14:59:41 UTC

Moved the Bndtools build to trunk as part of ACE-280...

Hi all,

As part of ACE-280 I have now moved the Bndtools build from my sandbox to trunk. The "old" trunk was moved to branches/legacy-maven. I have also updated the documentation, with some help of Jan Willem, so please read and comment on:

http://ace.apache.org/dev-doc/getting-started.html

That should explain everything you need to know to get started. I'm sure there's still tons of questions left, so don't hesitate to ask.

Greetings, Marcel