Posted to user@flink.apache.org by lining jing <ji...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 08:23:54 UTC

yarn commit problem

Hi All!
if I commit job on yarn with -d will show exception Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No operators defined in streaming
topology. Cannot execute. If I delete -d will ok
Can someone tell me Why? thanks!

Re: yarn commit problem

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I tried to reproduce this but I could successfully run an example streaming program on a YARN cluster with the -d flag.

What version of Flink are you using? Could you maybe post some code so that we might try and understand the problem better?

Best,
Aljoscha