Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net> on 2019/05/06 06:39:09 UTC

On the news: InfoQ's NetBeans Promoted to Top-Level Apache Project

https://www.infoq.com/news/2019/05/apache-netbeans

Cheers,
Antonio

Re: On the news: InfoQ's NetBeans Promoted to Top-Level Apache Project

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Well, I did work with this author (Erik Costlow, a NetBeans supporter who
worked in Oracle until about two years ago, I know him from there/here). I
gave him a lot of comments, all of which he incorporated, though I had more
but then the article was published, i.e., I didn’t realize he would publish
when he did. It’s mostly correct now though; and I agree with Antonio’s
suggestion.

Gj

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.