Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/04/16 14:19:29 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/generatorGeneratorSelector.java

giacomo wrote:

> > Did you forgot to commit a new avalonapi.jar to make it really compile?
>
> BTW, I've committed one.

Did you make sure that you had the J2EE classes in the classpath when you
compiled it?  That way we always have the J2eeDataSource available.

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/generatorGeneratorSelector.java

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> giacomo wrote:
> >

> > > Did you forgot to commit a new avalonapi.jar to make it really compile?
> >
> > BTW, I've committed one.
>
> Did you make sure that you had the J2EE classes in the classpath when you
> compiled it?  That way we always have the J2eeDataSource available.

Uh, I think probably not. I will never commit any avalon.jar again, I
promise :)

Giacomo