Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Hans-Peter Schmidt <ch...@mail.com> on 2009/05/18 16:43:33 UTC

disable ws-addressing headers in sopa messages

Hello,
i want to disable ws-addressing in the soap messages generated by ode.
I read that you have to create an *.endpoint file in your process
directory and add the following line to disable ws-addressing:
ws-adddressing.headers=false
(only line in the file)

Are the 3 'd' in adddressing correct? doesn't work with 2 'd' too.
Filename is process.endpoint
Location is \ode\WEB-INF\processes\myprocess

So i did. Now even after restarting ode or waiting for over 30 seconds,
the addressing content is still in the soap header.

<soapenv:Header>
<addr:To
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:

what do i do wrong?

ODE Version = 1.3.2
Tomcat Version = 6.0.18

Thanks in advance.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com

Re: disable ws-addressing headers in sopa messages

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
Hi Hans-Peter,

obviously you're right. There's a typo in the property name [1]. Someone
drank to much caffeine that day...
consequently, you do need to type 3 'd's in your property files.
I filled an issue: ODE-607.

Sorry about that.

Alexis

[1]