Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2016/11/23 01:01:35 UTC

CI and IT tests

Currently our IT tests are stuck looking for labels that no longer exist:
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/HBase-Trunk-IT. I'm
stumped because I can't see how to edit the elements of the matrix to
change the slaves they use. Pointer appreciated. Thanks.

Here is what I see in console below. I just killed a job and the queued job
said it had been waiting 5 days for a slot.

Triggering HBase-Trunk-IT » IntegrationTestAcidGuarantees,JDK 1.8
(latest),yahoo-not-h2
<https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-Trunk-IT/it.test=IntegrationTestAcidGuarantees,jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),label=yahoo-not-h2/>
Triggering HBase-Trunk-IT » IntegrationTestBigLinkedList,JDK 1.7
(latest),yahoo-not-h2
<https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-Trunk-IT/it.test=IntegrationTestBigLinkedList,jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest),label=yahoo-not-h2/>
Triggering HBase-Trunk-IT » IntegrationTestBigLinkedList,JDK 1.8
(latest),yahoo-not-h2
<https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-Trunk-IT/it.test=IntegrationTestBigLinkedList,jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),label=yahoo-not-h2/>
Triggering HBase-Trunk-IT » IntegrationTestImportTsv,JDK 1.8
(latest),yahoo-not-h2
<https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-Trunk-IT/it.test=IntegrationTestImportTsv,jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),label=yahoo-not-h2/>
Triggering HBase-Trunk-IT » IntegrationTestAcidGuarantees,JDK 1.7
(latest),yahoo-not-h2
<https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-Trunk-IT/it.test=IntegrationTestAcidGuarantees,jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest),label=yahoo-not-h2/>
Triggering HBase-Trunk-IT » IntegrationTestImportTsv,JDK 1.7
(latest),yahoo-not-h2
<https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-Trunk-IT/it.test=IntegrationTestImportTsv,jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest),label=yahoo-not-h2/>
Configuration HBase-Trunk-IT » IntegrationTestAcidGuarantees,JDK 1.8
(latest),yahoo-not-h2
<https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-Trunk-IT/it.test=IntegrationTestAcidGuarantees,jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),label=yahoo-not-h2/>
is still in the queue: All nodes of label ?yahoo-not-h2? are offline

Thanks,

St.Ack

Re: CI and IT tests

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Excellent. Thanks lads. Good to have the hbase-it back. W/o it we missed
fact that hbase-protocol-shaded addition broke MR.
St.Ack

Re: CI and IT tests

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
all fixed now[1].