Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2020/06/08 03:55:37 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.1.0, release candidate #1

The voting time has passed, and we now have enough votes. Thank you for
testing and voting everyone!

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this candidate as
the 2.1.0 release for Apache Flink Stateful Functions.

There are 7 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
* Igal Shilman
* Congxian Qiu
* Hequn Cheng (binding)
* Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai (binding)
* Yu Li
* Robert Metzger (binding)
* Matt Wang

There are no disapproving notes.

The announcements for the release will happen in a separate thread once all
released artifacts are available.

Cheers,
Gordon