Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> on 2003/07/08 01:47:34 UTC

Release 0.25 - Please include rev 6406.

Please include rev 6406 on the Release 0.25 branch.  I just discovered
that some changes broke the RPM build within the last week.

   Thanks.

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt

Re: Release 0.25 - Please include rev 6406.

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
Paul L Lussier <pl...@lanminds.com> writes:

> >Please include rev 6406 on the Release 0.25 branch.  I just discovered
> >that some changes broke the RPM build within the last week.
>
> Okay, I'll try.  I'm just learning this whole release thing, so I
> guess now I'll have to learn merging :)

Yes... that's the whole reason you created a "release branch" in the
first place.  If you find problems on your branch (compiling, passing
tests, etc.), you scream, they get fixed in the trunk, and then *you*
port them to your release branch.  :-)

Re: Release 0.25 - Please include rev 6406.

Posted by Paul L Lussier <pl...@lanminds.com>.
In a message dated: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:47:34 CDT
David Summers said:

>Please include rev 6406 on the Release 0.25 branch.  I just discovered
>that some changes broke the RPM build within the last week.

Okay, I'll try.  I'm just learning this whole release thing, so I
guess now I'll have to learn merging :)
--

Seeya,
Paul