Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by david <da...@davidwbrown.name> on 2007/08/01 15:16:30 UTC

Deploy axis1.4 on Jboss & is (dot).aar file deployable on axis1.4 webapp running under JBoss?

Hello Ann, Steve and all the Axis gurus, committers and users. I have a two-edged question: How do I obtain a axis1.4.war to deploy on JBoss? If I am able to deploy the axis1.4 webapp then I must say: I am in discussion with folks claiming they have deployed (dot).aar files on axis1.4 running on JBoss? The previous proposition seems counter-intuitive. The particulars follow. Please advise and thanks in advance, David.

OS: GNU/Linux  2.6.18-1.2798.fc6 #1 SMP (generic Intel box).
JBoss: 4.0.5 (AS)
Axis: Axis2 webapp deployed. Axis1.4 not deployed.