Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Damian Mendoza <da...@exceleratesoftware.com> on 2012/07/24 23:36:04 UTC

Traffic Server with Transparent NAT

Hi,

Having a difficult time getting ATS working in transparent mode. I think my
real problem is the Linux kernel is not setup for Transparency.

Anyone available with experience with Traffic Server and Transparency I can
hire to teach me? I will post my notes once it is working.

Thanks,

Damian Mendoza

Excelerate Software, Inc.

949 218-3337

Re: Traffic Server with Transparent NAT

Posted by Hung Nguyen <it...@gmail.com>.
Hello Demian,

I don't think  proxies (not just Traffic server) has any problem with Linux
kernel when installing as transparent proxy.
You can describe your problem, there's many kind people around here who're
willing to help.

--
---
Hung. Nguyen Van