Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by daniel_ramagem <da...@ssaihq.com> on 2002/08/26 19:26:51 UTC

Plugging a Calendar Into a Turbine App

I need to insert a web calendar into my current Turbine application.  Anyone have any recommendations for good Java based calendar software that would be easy to use with Turbine?  I'm looking for something pretty basic that would allow users to post events at a set date/time and would allow users to view by month/week/day.  Of course added features like e-mail notification might be nice too.

Thanks,

Daniel.

| SSAI - Science Systems & Applications, Inc. |
|         DANIEL BLOOMFIELD RAMAGEM           |
|     Data Architect and Software Engineer    |
|             Earth Science Data              |
|          daniel_ramagem@ssaihq.com          |

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail2.ssaihq.com

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail2.ssaihq.com

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail2.ssaihq.com

Re: double initialization

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: Peter Neubauer <pe...@yahoo.se>
>
> has anyone had problems with turbine initializing twice? Is there a
> workaround?

What version of turbine are you using?

Do you happen to be running via Apache using mod_webapp?

I ran into a similar problem some time ago (cause was related to mod_webapp
and multiple servlets using the same context name) and I think others have
too but for different reasons.  Your best bet is to search the mail archive.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

double initialization

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@yahoo.se>.
Hello,
has anyone had problems with turbine initializing twice? Is there a
workaround?

Regards

/peter

ACL disappearing?

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@yahoo.se>.
Hi,
after logging in, i have an ACL in my rundata, but it seems it is
dissapearing after I access the next page. Is the ACL Request-scope?

I'm using turbine 2.2-b3.

/peter

Re: Plugging a Calendar Into a Turbine App

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: "daniel_ramagem" <da...@ssaihq.com>
>
> I need to insert a web calendar into my current Turbine application.  Anyone
> have any recommendations for good Java based calendar software that would be
> easy to use with Turbine?  I'm looking for something pretty basic that would
> allow users to post events at a set date/time and would allow users to view by
> month/week/day.  Of course added features like e-mail notification might be
> nice too.

Check out this recent post to the turbine-dev list:

http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=turbine-dev@jakarta.ap
ache.org&msgNo=11791

It looks like an offer to contribute something close to what you are after.

HTH,

Scott