Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bret Miller <br...@wcg.org> on 2004/10/25 21:18:48 UTC

Warning! Bug in SA 3.0.0 causes crashing under Windows

Came in this morning to a mess cause by SA crashing repeatedly over the
weekend. I had two messages in my mail queue that caused SA to crash
rather violently on Windows. After trying to disable various things I
gave up, downloaded SA 3.0.1 and installed it on my test machine where I
verified that the bug was resolved.

So, if you're running SA 3.0.0 on Windows be advised that there is a
serious bug that causes it to crash. Upgrading to SA 3.0.1 appears to
fix it.

My recommendation: don't wait, upgrade now.

Bret