Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Manfred Bohlmann <Ma...@web.de> on 2008/04/08 14:07:12 UTC

axis2_http_server fails on solaris9

Hi all,

I just installed axis2/c on Solaris9 and had some trouble to build from source. But now all has been compiled and linked.

While trying to run the samples and start axis2_http_server, the log file tells me:

[error] dep_engine.c(768) dep_engine repos listener creation failed, folder name is ../
[error] conf_init.c(67) dep engine load failed. conf value is NULL
[error] http_server_main.c(217) Server creation failed: Error code: 34 :: Repository listener initialization failed

Any idea?

Thank you in advance,

Manfred Bohlmann

Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> > Also dep_engine fails if the service folder is not present.
> >

> Also, it fails if the service so files are corrupted and cannot be loaded.

In this case you can , remove all services in services directory and check
whether server starts ?

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org/

Re: axis2_http_server fails on solaris9

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
> Hi Manfred,
>
> Please check weather the modules folder contains valid files.
> Specially check weather module.xml file is correct in the modules
> sub-folders i.e addressing/module.xml and logging/module.xml.
>
> Also dep_engine fails if the service folder is not present.

Also, it fails if the service so files are corrupted and cannot be loaded.

Samisa...

> Thanks,
> Supun..
>
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 5:07 AM, Manfred Bohlmann <Manni.Mozdev@web.de
> <ma...@web.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I just installed axis2/c on Solaris9 and had some trouble to build
>     from source. But now all has been compiled and linked.
>
>     While trying to run the samples and start axis2_http_server, the
>     log file tells me:
>
>     [error] dep_engine.c(768) dep_engine repos listener creation
>     failed, folder name is ../
>     [error] conf_init.c(67) dep engine load failed. conf value is NULL
>     [error] http_server_main.c(217) Server creation failed: Error
>     code: 34 :: Repository listener initialization failed
>
>     Any idea?
>

>     Thank you in advance,
>
>     Manfred Bohlmann

Samisa Abeysinghe