Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Mancinelli Elodie <el...@bull.net> on 2006/08/08 16:53:20 UTC

MTOM-RM Addressable Problem

Hi Chamikara,

Let me give you a summary of my problems :

I want to create an example using both WS-RM and MTOM.
On the server side, two operations are available : the first one is a
oneWay op and the second is a request-response op.
On the client side, I am trying to perfom three kind of calls :
1) OneWayAnonymous which will perform a one way call in anonymous mode
2) OneWayAddressable which will perform a one way call with specific
values for Acks-To and Reply-To parameters
3) RequestResponseAddressable which will perform a request-response way
call with specific values for Acks-To and Reply-To parameters

I have the following problem :
as you told me, I have taken the latest Axis2 trunk and there is a
missing class : org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.HttpService
I was using this class to set up the Acks-To property. I have been able
to see that this class was removed :

Author: chuckw
Date: Fri Jun  9 13:56:06 2006
New Revision: 413166

Log:
Remove old Commons classes and dangling references to them.

See AXIS2-812

I had a look at the above Axis2 bug and I didn't understand which new
class I should use...
Can you tell me how I can set this property by now ?

Thanks a lot for your anwser.
Regards,
Elodie