Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/03 19:27:26 UTC

[T5] Tap5<->Grails integration?

Hi all,

I don't know if it is even conceptionally or technically possible, so my
suggestion may seem a bit strange. But would it be possible to integrate
grails and Tapestry in the way it was done with wicket? Aka Tapestry as a
GUI plugin?

I think that would be a huge popularity boost. The simplicity and elegance
Tapestry has to offer in many areas combined with some of the neat ideas in
grails would create a really powerful stack.

What do you think about that?

Regards,
Otho

Re: [T5] Tap5<->Grails integration?

Posted by Carl Crowder <ca...@taptu.com>.
It has come up a few times - have a read of the previous posts to this
mailing list:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=grails+site%3Amail-archives.apache.org%2Fmod_mbox%2Ftapestry-users%2F

Carl

Posted by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com>.
No problem at all Carl, I didn't understand it in that way. I just wanted to
say, that with the speed of development in the concerned OSS frameworks it
could very well be that a new consideration could yield a new outcome.

Posted by Carl Crowder <ca...@taptu.com>.

Posted by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.