Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by MeriƧ Taze <me...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/13 12:33:50 UTC

How can i handle with properties in owl file with CMIS?

Hi,I'll ask a few questions..I'm trying to read and parse an owl file, then I want to add it repository. When i try it with JCR, i use nodetype, node, property and jackrabbit repository, and everything was ok. However, when i use CMIS i got lots of problems. For nodetype and nodes, i'm using class, folder and documents in CMIS, but I can not find how to handle with properties. Firstly, i try fileshare and inmemory repository, but they don't support relationships. Then, i use alfresco. It supports relationships. However, i can use only specific target and source type. Lastly, i try nuxeo. Again i can not do what I want. My questions are How can i handle with property in owl file with CMIS? For each property i must add a new relationship or relationshiptype?I think i must create relationshiptype for classes and relationships for individuals, but i don't know how since each repository use its own relationship restriction.