Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by mu...@gmail.com, mu...@gmail.com on 2018/11/12 05:35:29 UTC

Can I change the subject line for alert emails

Hi,

We have  airflow running in different environments. I want to customize the subject line in airflow alert to add environment name so that we could perform different Acton's upon receiving the alerts from different environments.

I 'd really appreciate if any one can help.

Regards,
Murali

Re: Can I change the subject line for alert emails

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Thanks. Alek, can you rebase the PR, and resolve conflicts?

Posted by Alek Storm <al...@gmail.com>.