Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Chang <th...@yahoo.de> on 2008/01/12 11:20:56 UTC

Where to find the mirror for spring*. jars?

Hi all,

  I use spring in my project. And I use maven2. In the "pom.xml" I have to set the version of the dependencies. I wonder where can I the mirror site which suply the spring*.jar with version number. I go to the spring homepage and there are different version of spring package. But each of them just contains the jar without version number.

  Surely this not happend to spring but also to other jars such as commons-*.jar.

  Somebody knows how to handle such a situation?

  Regards

  Thomas

---------------------------------
Beginnen Sie den Tag mit den neuesten Nachrichten. Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite!

Re: Where to find the mirror for spring*. jars?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Also use www.mvnrepository.com search engine to find the proper
<dependency> nodes to use for a given dependency you are searching to
add to your project.

For example, here's a search for "spring":
http://www.mvnrepository.com/search.html?query=spring

The search engine (and Maven in general) does assume that you have a
pretty good idea of what you need to add to your project, especially
for things like Spring which have a number of modules.

Wayne

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.