Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/03 07:52:48 UTC

sorry for the late announcement, the meeting is in 10 minutes

Ross suggested us creating transparent process around our process. :-)
The monthly openmeetings meeting starts in 10 minutes. Next time we
will send timely announcement.

Agenda:
1. Introductions of new community members.
2. Development status.

Here is a direct link to the room:
http://demo.dataved.ru/openmeetings/?invitationHash=22d106856c86154b4f919c22f490ebec

Just a short note, we discuss particular technical problems on the
list, the meeting is just for socializing and discussing common
directions.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: sorry for the late announcement, the meeting is in 10 minutes

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
The link you provided does not work.
After hitting the language box with ok, you get a blank screen.

This link will work:
http://ru.dataved.ru/openmeetings/?invitationHash=f2cada8b36de00bb196d5aef4053da64

I wonder what is the difference between ru.dataved.ru and
demo.dataved.ruseems like two different servers?

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: sorry for the late announcement, the meeting is in 10 minutes

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
Sorry I've not responded to you're questions yet. I'm swamped. Thank you
for taking the first steps you are comfortable with. I'll get to your
questions ASAP.

Ross