Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ido Ran <id...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/12 23:32:37 UTC

JavaScript Cross-Site in CouchApp

Hi,
It is not exactly CouchDB specific question so if it not the place tell me
and I'm sorry for bugging.

I'm building a CouchApp (finally it start to work :) which will be a
"gateway" to PicasaWeb.
The idea is to have hierarchical folders which contain links to picasaweb
albums.

My question is: is it possible to do a GET from my CouchApp to PicasaWeb to
get things like the feed of the album (using PicasaWeb API) or is it not
possible because of cross-site scripting?

Thank you,
Ido

Re: JavaScript Cross-Site in CouchApp

Posted by Thomas Rampelberg <py...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to use yahoo pipes (and jsonp) depending on the volume requirements you have.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Mikeal Rogers <mi...@gmail.com>.