Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Shadi Saleh <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/02 23:22:31 UTC

URL filer

Hello,

I edited the file  regex-urlfilter.txt while nutch was crawling, should I
execute  "ant runtime" again and call the crawler everytime I edit this
file?

Best

--

*Shadi SalehPh.D StudentInstitute of Formal and Applied LinguisticsFaculty
of Mathematics and Physics*

*16017 Prague 6 - Czech Republic Mob +420773515578*

RE: URL filer

Posted by "Chaushu, Shani" <sh...@intel.com>.
yes

I edited the file  regex-urlfilter.txt while nutch was crawling, should I execute  "ant runtime" again and call the crawler everytime I edit this file?

Best

--

*Shadi SalehPh.D StudentInstitute of Formal and Applied LinguisticsFaculty of Mathematics and Physics* *-Charles University in Prague*

*16017 Prague 6 - Czech Republic Mob +420773515578*
Intel Electronics Ltd.