Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by selven <pc...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 12:31:16 UTC

Adding custom surbl servers to local.cf

Hi, i have set up an RBLDNSD server hopefully to do surbl for me, but i have
no clue how to make spamassassin query that, i don't have any clue how to
add that in local.cf .. if someone could point me to the right direction,
that'll be really appreciated.

thanks
--
$3|v3n

Re: Adding custom surbl servers to local.cf

Posted by selven <pc...@gmail.com>.
ahh okie. thanks

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Thursday, September 2, 2010, 4:51:02 AM, selven selven wrote:
> i mean, how do i tell spamassassin to look query which server.

As Benny said you serve the zone with a local domain then query
that local domain.  Instructions are at:

http://www.surbl.org/public-dns.html

Post a copy of your rbldnsd an BIND configs for the zone and
spamassassin rule, and we will check them.

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc@surbl.org

Re: Adding custom surbl servers to local.cf

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On tor 02 sep 2010 13:51:02 CEST, selven wrote

> i mean, how do i tell spamassassin to look query which server.
>
> rbldnsd is already up and running

i only forget to tell that you also need nameserver 127.0.0.1 in
/etc/resolv.conf only that nameserver no more no less :-)

did you bind rbldnsd to 127.0.0.2 like me ?

the magic is that you need it

Posted by selven <pc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.