Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 01:58:46 UTC

[ANN] OpenJPA Maven Plugin 1.0-alpha released

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the release of OpenJPA Maven Plugin version
1.0-alpha.

This release includes:
1)   Mojo to invoke OpenJPA PCEnhancer tool on mapped persistable
classes.
2)   Plugin documentation.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,

Rahul

[mojo-user] [ANN] OpenJPA Maven Plugin 1.0-alpha released

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Not sure why got filtered. Sending again...

Re: [ANN] OpenJPA Maven Plugin 1.0-alpha released

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,

For sources:
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/openjpa-maven-plugin

The release artifacts are published here (Mojo Codehaus repo):
http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/openjpa-maven-plugin/1.0-alpha/

Usage example:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/openjpa-maven-plugin/usage.html

Cheers,