Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by asatrasala <as...@netscape.net> on 2003/03/10 03:40:58 UTC

Re: compiling and building struts

Hello,
Is there any one place I can download all the dependent jars necessary
for compiling struts

Thanks,
-Aswath

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Re: compiling and building struts

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, asatrasala wrote:

> Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 18:40:58 -0800
> From: asatrasala <as...@netscape.net>
> To: Struts Developers List <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: compiling and building struts
>
> Hello,
> Is there any one place I can download all the dependent jars necessary
> for compiling struts

Except for the JDBC 2.0 optional package JAR, they are all in the "lib"
directory of the corresponding Struts binary distribution.

> Thanks,
> -Aswath

Craig

Re: compiling and building struts

Posted by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
asatrasala wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there any one place I can download all the dependent jars necessary
> for compiling struts

Yes download a nightly build and use the included commons-* jars.

-Rob