Posted to users@flex.apache.org by jcvfc <jo...@cgi.com> on 2014/07/04 18:37:45 UTC

[Flexjs] Open Video

Hello.

I'm developing a new project using FlexJs, and i want to open a video.
I searched everywhere but i didn't found a way of doing it. :(
Does anyone knows how to do it? Does anyone already did it?

Thank you

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by jcvfc <jo...@cgi.com>.
Hi.
We never used this, because we abandon the idea of use apache flex.

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
I haven't seen this integrated in the latest nightly builds. Carlos, did you
ever wind up using this? Can you provide a simple example?

Peter Ent wrote

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by jcvfc <jo...@cgi.com>.
Hi.

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Interesting.  Can you add the code to a JIRA issue?

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
You can check out the FlexJS Wiki pages as a place to start.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by jcvfc <jo...@cgi.com>.
Hello.

Re: [Flexjs] Open Video

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
We don't have a video component yet.  What would you like to use on the JS
side for video?  Do you want to try to write such a component and
contribute it?

-Alex