Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 09:34:36 UTC

JCR mapping

I'm going to continue the jcr mapping integration into Jackrabbit.

Do we have to support maven 1 or only m2 is good ? I think it is possible to
support both in the same project.
I plan to refactor the pck name, is it ok to use : org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm

br,
Christophe

Re: JCR mapping

Posted by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com>.
Hi Christophe,

Welcome aboard !

IMHO we should drop m1 support for our development. Supporting both, will in
my experience not work in the long run. For deployment this is another
story, and AFAIK Jukka has done great work in supporting deployment to M1
repositories.

On 4/26/07, Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I plan to refactor the pck name, is it ok to use :
> org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm

Fine for me.

Regards
Felix