Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2007/08/23 21:36:40 UTC

Re: svn commit: r568961 - /spamassassin/trunk/masses/rule-qa/automc/ruleqa.cgi

Daryl C. W. O'Shea writes:
> jm@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: jm
> > Date: Thu Aug 23 05:50:51 2007
> > New Revision: 568961

> > Log:
> > allow multiple days instead of just 'last-night'
>
> Cool... I was just looking at how to do exactly this last night so that
> I could implement something along the lines of r568994. :)
>
> My procrastination and your hard work makes me feel like I've actually
> accomplished something!  Thanks!

Well I'm hoping it helps with the daily-GA-run stuff in some way ;)

--j.

Re: svn commit: r568961 - /spamassassin/trunk/masses/rule-qa/automc/ruleqa.cgi

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Justin Mason wrote:
> Daryl C. W. O'Shea writes:
>> jm@apache.org wrote:
>>> Author: jm
>>> Date: Thu Aug 23 05:50:51 2007
>>> New Revision: 568961

>>> Log:
>>> allow multiple days instead of just 'last-night'
>> Cool... I was just looking at how to do exactly this last night so that
>> I could implement something along the lines of r568994. :)
>>
>> My procrastination and your hard work makes me feel like I've actually
>> accomplished something!  Thanks!
>
> Well I'm hoping it helps with the daily-GA-run stuff in some way ;)

I close my drive-in theatre for the year in two weeks, so maybe I'll
actually get that polished up once my nights are freed up.  Of course
now that I've just installed digital sound at the drive-in (I've never
been to another drive-in with digital sound) I don't really want to
close it.

Daryl