Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Thiago Colen <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 00:41:40 UTC

Failed to move to data-archive

Hi,

I'm doing some tests with kahadb. To test the archive functionality, I'm
using this configuration in activemq.xml:

*<kahaDB directory="${activemq.data}/kahadb" archiveDataLogs="true"
journalMaxFileLength="1mb"/>*

After some consume, i saw this error on console:

*java.io.IOException: Failed to move
/usr/local/dev/apache-activemq-5.7.0/data/kahadb/db-1.log to data-archive*
*at org.apache.kahadb.util.IOHelper.moveFile(IOHelper.java:183)*

I have imagined that this error has relation with write permission, but I
saw the permissions and it seems to be correct.

Somebody has some idea?

Thank you,
--
Thiago Colen <http://leitura-catolica.blogspot.com/>

Re: Failed to move to data-archive

Posted by Thiago Colen <th...@gmail.com>.
Sorry.

The solution is include the *directoryArchive* in the configuration.