Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2009/01/08 09:45:24 UTC

AccountingEntityLabels.xml rev. 732300 no more well formed

Hi to all,

I have seen that AccountingEntityLabels.xml was not more well formed from rev. 732300.
The issue is this :

<property key="FinAccountType.description.GIFTCERT_ACCOUNT">
    <value xml:lang="de">Gutschrift</value

the value tag is not closed actually.
It's enough to change it to :

<property key="FinAccountType.description.GIFTCERT_ACCOUNT">
    <value xml:lang="de">Gutschrift</value>

If someone wants to correct it because I'm not able to do it till this evening.

Thanks
Marco

Re: AccountingEntityLabels.xml rev. 732300 no more well formed

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
fixed in rev:  732652.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: AccountingEntityLabels.xml rev. 732300 no more well formed

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
mrisaliti@libero.it schrieb:
> Hi to all,
>
> I have seen that AccountingEntityLabels.xml was not more well formed from rev. 732300.
> The issue is this :
>
> <property key="FinAccountType.description.GIFTCERT_ACCOUNT">
>     <value xml:lang="de">Gutschrift</value
>
> the value tag is not closed actually.
> It's enough to change it to :
>
> <property key="FinAccountType.description.GIFTCERT_ACCOUNT">
>     <value xml:lang="de">Gutschrift</value>
>
> If someone wants to correct it because I'm not able to do it till this evening.

That was probably me, I'll fix it ASAP

Christian