Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by "Matthew T. Adams" <ma...@xcalia.com> on 2005/05/13 18:07:35 UTC

Tortoise links

...as Michael requested...Tortoise SVN & CVS are Microsoft Windows
Explorer Plug-ins that make it very convenient to access repositories
from Windows Explorer.  Tortoise SVN is very well done.  I've had some
difficulties with Tortoise CVS, but I think the problem exists between
the keyboard and seat.

Tortoise SVN
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

Tortoise CVS
http://www.tortoisecvs.org/

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 360 937 9616
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>

Xcalia helps businesses address the challenge of Enterprise Information
Access in a heterogeneous environment.  We provide products and services
that facilitate the two-way exchange of information between individuals,
mission-critical applications, and databases.  Our customers enjoy
improved performance, reduced operating and development costs, faster
time to market, and rejuvenated legacy systems.